2019 Middletown Bible Forum - February 24-27, 2019, Art Adams
The Bible and Mental and Emotional Health
Are you, or someone you love, suffering from ... Depression? Addiction? Emotional Hurt?
Come to the 33rd annual Middletown Bible Forum to learn how God can provide healing.
Feb. 24 (9:00 am): Anxiety
- Learn how to replace the spirit of fear with peace in the storms of life.
Feb. 24 (5:00 pm): Pornography
- Learn how to break its grip by calculated planning and follow through.
Feb. 25 (7:30 pm): Depression
- Learn how to navigate the dark days in a biblical way as a step toward better things.
Feb. 26 (7:30 pm): Coping with Substance Addiction
- Learn how to get on the healing path to reclaim your life and family.
Feb. 27 (7:30 pm): Finding Marital Harmony
- Learn how to develop the basis for marital health and peace.
There will be an opportunity to submit questions for Mr. Adams to answer after each session.
Mr. Adams is a licensed clinical social worker, licensed clinical addictions counselor, Certified Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselor – level 4. He is Executive Director of Leaving the Pit Behind, a nonprofit organization facilitated by Christians to address problems and lifestyles among fellow Christians which require in-depth counseling and guidance.
DOUGLASS HILLS CHURCH OF CHRIST
300 BURNSDALE ROAD
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY 40243
Ladies Bible Study (weekly), Thursday @ 10:00 am (Spring and Fall)
Singing (monthly), 3rd Monday @ 7:30 pm
Prayer Meeting (monthly), 1st Sunday @ 4:30 pm
Give us a call at 502-245-0573 if you have any questions!