Current Bible Classes
Aside from the teaching that takes place in our gatherings, we meet two times a week for various age-assorted classes. Our classes from two years old to junior high are going through a curriculum called “Our Spiritual Heritage.” Our high school class is designed to promote discussion. Finally, our adult classes include both topical classes and a systematic study of the Bible.
Current Adult Bible Study Classes - Sunday AM and Wednesday PM
(3rd Quarter, Part B, Starting August 15, 2018)
1. James, 1st & 2nd Peter - Jordan Harris & Boyd Hurst
2. Malachi, Ezra, & Nehemiah - David O'Banion & Brent Lykins
3. Great Texts of the Bible - Mark McCrary & Manley Berthold
Upcoming Adult Bible Study Classes - Sunday AM and Wednesday PM
(4th Quarter, Part A, Starting September 30, 2018)
1. 1, 2, 3 John, Jude - Mark McCrary & Brock Henry
2. Dealing with Suffering, A Study of Job - Steve Gwin & Paul Earnhart
3. Worship - Larry Coffey & Josh Crawford
"Our Spiritual Heritage" Curriculum for Children's Classes
This curriculum emphasizes God’s wisdom, power and love for mankind. It is used in teaching our children in grades K-8. In our classrooms and our homes, we are learning about God’s great plan for us and how to better praise, honor and serve our Creator.
This material is designed to teach children that: